Apr 11, 2008

Salma Hayek's Sleepless Nights

Salma Hayek hasn't slept for six months.

The "Frida" actress, who gave birth to her first child Valentina Paloma last September, is finding motherhood an exhausting but rewarding experience.

She said: "I don't even remember what my life was like before. I can tell you that I don't sleep. This is a cliche but it's true. I haven't slept in the last six months."

"The blessing of having a healthy child, I think is the best thing that can happen to anyone."

The 41-year-old star also dismissed stars who claim they have lost their post-baby pounds simply by breastfeeding, insisting she has had to work out to regain her figure.

Salma added to US TV show 'Extra': "I thought, 'As soon as this baby's out, I'm just going to lose all the weight super- fast because I'm going to breastfeed and the weight is going to come off.'"

"It takes you nine months to get it, and nine months to lose it. I'm proud of what I've lost. And the rest is going to go when it's time to go."

Source: BANG Showbiz

Related Posts




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google