Jul 12, 2008

Great Brad Pitt quotes

There is a serious lack of Brad and Angelina news right now. Obviously, we’re all just biding our time, waiting for the Big Announcement, that the Jolie-Pitt twins have been born. Other than that, it’s all just tabloid fodder or re-hashing the same thing all over the Internet.

So, in light of the no-babies-yet-news and due to a shortage of Brad Pitt lately, here is a collection of one person’s 18 favorite quotes said by Brad over the years. My favorite is the same one that made me laugh so hard years ago when I first read it:

I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said ‘we saw your movie’. ‘Which one?’ I said. He shouted ‘Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn’t like?’


Now THAT is humbling! I also liked his comment about not speaking about things you don’t know much about, because you know that when he does talk about things like Darfur and New Orleans, it’s because he’s taken the time to learn about the topics, and he is speaking of things he’s researched.

What was your favorite on the list?

(Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a great day and got some awesome gifts including a really nice zoom lens for my camera, I can’t wait to play with it. Also, I think it was Ligaya who mentioned the quote site - thanks!)

source

Related Posts




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google