Mar 12, 2008

MADONNA DOESN'T FEAR YOUNGER RIVALS

The "Material Girl" singer - who turns 50 in August - doesn't feel threatened by pop stars who are half her age because she enjoys competition.

She said: "Getting older is an advantage in terms that you've got a lot more experience and you tend to not make the same mistakes. And you feel a bit wiser and less impulsive."

"It's great to feel experienced. But I also work with people who are half my age, so I feel like I have to work even harder to keep up with everybody."

"But the fact of the matter is I can kick all of their a***s! I guess I'm OK for now. It does keep the flame under my foot, though."

The mother-of-three - who released her debut album, "Madonna," in 1982 - also revealed she barely recognizes herself in old publicity shots.

She added to Dazed and Confused magazine: "Sometimes, I see a picture of me and I really remember that moment - and it brings back memories, very specific memories."

"And other photographs that I see, I just think - who's that? I don't know that girl!"

"I don't regret any of it, but I do sometimes think, 'Oh God, what was I thinking? Why did I wear that, why did I do that?' All kinds of things."

Source: BANG Showbiz

Related Posts




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google